INFORMATION ON USER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
With EU Regulation 679/2016, laying down provisions for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ARTECO SRL with registered office in Milan, Via Molino delle Armi, 11 –P.IVA
02176150122 (hereinafter referred to as `Company`) as Data Controller, is required to provide certain information regarding the use of personal data. The data controller is ARTECO SRL, in the person of its legal representative.
It is also specified that the user at the time of providing the data for membership is interested in the treatment.
1. CONTACT DATA OF THE PERSON PROTECTING THE DATA (RPD- DPO – DATA PROTECTION OFFICER)
The RPD appointed by ARTECO SRL. which will represent the contact point for the Interested, can be reached through the following contact channels:
– PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DATA SOURCES AND TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The personal data of subjects who for various reasons have contractual relationships can be collected:
– directly with the person concerned
– by entering the user’s data in the form on the website www.arteco-italy.com, by doing so they are registered as users of the platform and it is possible to obtainall the services offered by the platform.
– The data may also be provided by associations / organizations / companies outside ARTECO SRL to which the user belongs.
For data collected not directly from the person concerned, this information is provided at the time of their registration and in any case not later than the first possible communication.
The processed data, where the existing report requires it, are personal data relating to natural persons and possibly specific data such as sensitive / judicial data.
3. LEGAL BASIS
IThe data is processed for the explicit purposes of this information as well as the legal basis of the consent, also for the purpose of complying with a contractual obligation deriving from the contractual acceptance.
4. PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE
The provision of data must be considered mandatory with regard to the treatments that the company must carry out to fulfill its obligations towards the interested party on the basis of the existing relationship (or contract), as well as legal obligations, rules, regulations. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible for the company to proceed with the existing relationship.
Consent is not mandatory for all other purposes and, even if conferred, can be revoked at any time by the data subject.
5. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data are processed within the normal activity of the Company and according to the following contractual and legislative purposes, including the periodic updating of offers and services relating to the platform, which is part of the contractual obligations, as well as for technical and functional access to the website www.arteco-italy.com, as well as for statistical purposes and to analyze website navigation. So far as
the holder intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, it will provide the interested party with all necessary information in advance.
– Provision of services requested by the interested party as part of the existing relationship (or contract), in particular to access the site, including the related legitimate interest purposes or the obligations, the transposition and management of legal obligations. For these purposes, in the case of a foreign customer, the transfer / communication of data abroad may be possible;
– Market surveys, marketing activities, sending of material containing commercial information relating to products / services / courses already acquired or newly proposed, in any way (even with automated methods) and by any means carried out (eg by email, fax, telephone, mail, social networks, etc …); with the clarification that if the interested party does not intend to accept the sending of newsletters which is necessary for the performance of the ARTECO SRL activity, it will not be possible to have any service from the latter.
– Communications made through text / photo / audio / video material via internet, mailing, web and social media (eg Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, google +, etc …) or on traditional supports concerning the activities / initiatives managed by the Company that may contain data and images of the interested party collected through interviews, narration of case studies, events, etc.
It is specified that the direct marketing activity (carried out by ARTECO SRL) is aimed at collecting and using data that are pertinent and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed, to elaborate research studies, market statistics, send advertising material and informative, carry out direct sales or placement of products or services, send commercial information, make interactive commercial communications.
The profiling activity consists, instead, in gathering information on behaviors and commercial habits in order to improve the services offered based on the needs of the Customers who have expressed specific consent.
With reference to marketing and profiling activities, it is specified that, in the event of failure and specific consent to processing by the user, it will not be possible to carry out the aforementioned activities.
6. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Ipersonal data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the specific purposes of the processing for which the user has given his consent and, specifically:
– For contractual purposes (provision of services) for the time necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations and, in any case, not later than 10 years from the time of collection of your data for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations and, in any case, no later than the deadlines set by law for the prescription of rights;
– For the purposes of direct and indirect marketing and market research for 24 (twenty-four) months from the time the consent to treatment is issued;
– For the purpose of profiling for 12 (twelve) months from the moment of the release of consent to treatment.
It is expected that a periodic check will be carried out on the processed data and on the possibility of being able to cancel them if they are no longer necessary for the intended purposes. The data is stored at the hosting company Sofia Garampelli
7. METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data takes place using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logics strictly related to the same purposes and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The documentation is archived both electronically and on paper. Below are some essential information. The collection and storage of personal data is limited to the minimum necessary for each specific purpose of the processing and only for the purposes for which it was collected. Personal and sensitive data is collected and processed in electronic format in encrypted form. No data is provided to third parties, subject to the user’s consent.
8. DIFFUSION SCOPE AND CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTSI
Personal data will be known and processed, in compliance with current legislation, by the staff of ARTECO SRL, identified as being in charge of processing, in service at the relevant offices. The personal data collected by the Company may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the aforementioned purposes, even to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
– Subjects to whom the communication is required by law, by regulation or by national and EU legislation (for example public administrations and bodies whose tasks include those of protection and safety in the workplace) as well as, for the execution of contractual or pre-contractual obligations (Credit Institutions, Insurance Companies and similar institutions); the consultants to whom the company is addressed as well as the Authorities.
– To all subjects who may be recipients of Company communication campaigns
– All those who register on the website www.arteco-italy.com are informed that the data may be communicated to companies affiliated to the Amica Card circuit and to its concessionary companies and partners in order to facilitate the provision of services and to make known to the customer all the services offered.
9. MAIN REGULATORY SOURCES
The data is processed for the purposes of economic and contractual purposes under the terms established by national and EU laws, regulations and regulations to which the Company must adhere. Pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679, the updated explicit legislative references that provide for the obligations or tasks on the basis of which the processing of sensitive and judicial data could possibly be carried out are available at the Data Controller.
10. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time the interested party may exercise his rights towards ARTECO SRL, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Protection Officer (RPD – DPO) through the following addresses: email@example.com To guarantee correct exercise of the rights, the person concerned must make himself identifiable unequivocally. ARTECO SRL undertakes to provide feedback within 30 days and, if it is impossible to comply with these times, to justify any extension of the deadlines. The reply will be free of charge except in cases of groundlessness. The interested party may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In case of violation of the personal data suffered by the Company the owner will proceed with the notification of the violation to the competent control authority within 72 hours of the occurrence and will also communicate the event to the interested party, except in the cases of exclusion provided for by the law.
The Data Protection Officer designated by ARTECO SRL is the SIG. ERNESTO ROCCHI which will represent the point of contact for the Interested, can be reached through the following contact channels:
– PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights indicated below:
a) Access to personal data: to obtain confirmation or not that data is being processed concerning you and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the period of conservation, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the rectification or cancellation or limitation of the processing or opposition to the processing itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
b) Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the treatments that concern it: per’limitation` means the marking of the data stored with the aim of limiting its treatment in the future;
c) Opposition to processing: oppose for reasons connected to your particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner;
d) Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning him / her in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided to you by the Data Controller in .xml format, or similar;
e) Revocation of consent to processing for marketing purposes, whether direct or indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not in any way prejudice the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
f) To lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 GDPR to the competent control authority based on his habitual residence, place of work or place of violation of his rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, and can be contacted through the contact details indicated on the website www.garanteprivacy.it;
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in this statement.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and the number of requests can this term be extended by a further 2 (two) months.